OUR FACE-TO-FACE TRAINING PROGRAM
About Our Face-To-Face Training Program
Face to face courses help yoou to develop the latest practical skills and thinking whether you are at the start of your career or you are already a supervisor or senior professionals. Crownlinks Academy work with employers to develop relevant and cost-effective training solutions that deliver lasting results.
All of our courses can be delivered “off the shelf” or we can tailor our courses content to meet with your specific needs and in compliance with the legislations. Delivery can take place at your own premises or your chosen preffered locations, saving on your travel-expenses and reducing the time staff spend away from your work. We also have many purposely designed training locations you can pick and choose from. All of our training centres are fully furnished and include all the equipments needed to be productive. Whiteboards, Wi-fi, Tv screen, hoist, hospital bed, manikin and various models appropriate for your subject specific.
Potential career paths
OUR MOST POPULAR FACE-TO-FACE TRAINING COURSES
Our most popular face-to-face training caourses includes:
- AOFAQ Level 2 Award in Emergency First Aid
- AOFAQ Level 2 Safe handling and administration of medication
- AOFAQ Level 2 Award in the principles and practice of Mannual handling
- Level 2 Award in food safety (QCF)
- Level 2 Certificate in Assisting and moving individuals for a social care setting (QCF)
- Level 2 / 3 Award in Awarenes of Dementia
- Level 2/3 Certificate in Dementia Care
- Level 3 Award / Certificate in Supporting individuals on the Autistic Spectrum
- Level 2, 3, 4 & 5 Diploma in health and Social Care
- Level 7 NVQ Diploma in Strategic Management and leadership (QCF)
- and many more……………..
WHAT OUR LEARNERS SAY
Level 3 Diploma in Adult Care
“It was great to learn at a place where emphasis was on positive and constructive feedback. Many people we encounter in our daily work focus in the negatives and dragging the employees down and kills the potential dream of people thereby frustrate them out of job”.
Level 5 Diploma in Leadership for health and social Care
I can honestly say that in my ten years of working life, this course was one in which i have taken so much away and learned a great deal about myself and my capabilities. I have developed my cofidence that yes I can. I can safely run and manage social care services successfully.
Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership
“I am still marvel at the session we did on Develop a strategic business plan. Ade Inaolaji gave a lesson that made a huge impact on everyone present. And, by the way he did it in a strategic way. It was a level 7 Leadership classes. The programme was very, very good. it had an huge impact on me
GET IN CONTACT